FULL TIME POSITION - TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY
Groove Entertainment Technologies creates an experience of familiarity and quality of life for guests of the hospitality industry. With innovative, cost-effective technology, as well as a partnership with DIRECTV, Samsung, AT&T and Telkonet--Groove Entertainment Technologies delivers quality in room entertainment and technology to the hospitality industry. We train our Field Technicians to install and troubleshoot complex satellite TV distribution systems, security systems, WiFi technology, and other technologies through a company sponsored training program. The best candidate for this position enjoys working in and outdoors, traveling the United States, and keeping up to date on the newest technology on the market today. We take pride in our work and are looking for a great Apprentice Field Technician to join our growing team.
Do you enjoy traveling?
Working with an awesome team of people?
Learning more about upcoming tools and technologies?
This is the position for you! Build your career with Groove Entertainment Technologies.
- Visit work sites to evaluate property and available technology, to determine project needs
- Install various tech products on location in a timely and safe manner
- Train clients and end users on system usage and ensure customer satisfaction of end result
- Troubleshoot systems to ensure systems are functioning properly
- Maintain interdepartmental communication with Sales Team, Project Coordinating Team, and Customer Service Team, etc.
- Ability to obtain new technology and tool/gear certifications on an as needed basis
- Uphold safety standards in each and every job
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal and written communication skills are required
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Minimum of 6 months of continuous and verifiable employment
- Computer skills preferred
- Experience working with technical based systems such as satellites, dishes, amplifiers, wifi, multiswitches, TVs, receivers, etc preferred
- Maintenance, electrical, installation background strongly desired
- Excellent technology problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Drivers License required
- 401K + Match
- Comparable Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Operations Bonus Incentive + Other Bonus potential and opportunities
- Tools, travel expenses, uniforms, and per diem are provided
- Unique professional advancement that allows you to grow as the company grows
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work at a computer station for extended periods of time
- Ability to answer phones with or without the use of a headset
- Ability to climb up and down stairs as needed
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and confined spaces
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop, crawl